Falkner’s Arms Hopes To Preserve CommunityThe Falkner’s Arms in Fleet hopes to preserve the community after it was awarded the status of “Protected Community Asset”.
For further information please click here – Falkner’s Arms Hopes To Preserve Community
The M3 Fleet Services are being demolished four months after they were destroyed by a major blaze.
The current temporary buildings will remain until the new Services are rebuilt and opened.
For further information please click here – Fleet Services Building Demolished
If you are a member of our armed forces veteran, a reserve or a member of their families drop into Woking Football Club between 1000 and 1300hrs next Thursday. There’s a lot of support and networking available.
Hart District Council have joined up with other Councils to put on a Health And Wellbeing Festival during May. This will include opportunities to find out about some low cost ways of keeping yourself fit and healthy. For further information please click here – “One You” Wellbeing Festival
Hart District Council and Rushmoor Borough Council will be removing graffiti later this month and they need you to tell them where it is.
For further information please click here Tell Hart District Council Where The Graffiti Is
Arturius are seeking a number of professional, self-employed drivers for an outdoor role that would suit ex-forces applicants. The role is likely to be time-bound initially for six-months and is UK based. Interested? Then read on:
Key details are:
- Personnel are expected to be registered as self-employed or with their own personal service companies.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age and have no more than six points on their license. Those points must be for anything more serious than speeding.
- The day rate will be £100. Warning: the shifts will be long, 12 hours a day and it will all be working outdoors. Full PPE will be provided.
- A roster of time off (unpaid) will be developed and individual preferences will be taken into account (i.e. weeks off versus working weeks) but the needs of the project will come first.
- Payment terms are one week after receipt of invoice.
- Free B&B accommodation will be provided near the project site 7 days a week.
- The contract length will be six months. It will commence in mid-May, date TBC. Contracts may be extended as the project develops based on driver performance.
- Working location will be around Nottinghamshire .
Emails with CVs to be sent to email@example.com