Arturius are seeking a number of professional, self-employed drivers for an outdoor role that would suit ex-forces applicants. The role is likely to be time-bound initially for six-months and is UK based. Interested? Then read on:
Key details are:
- Personnel are expected to be registered as self-employed or with their own personal service companies.
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age and have no more than six points on their license. Those points must be for anything more serious than speeding.
- The day rate will be £100. Warning: the shifts will be long, 12 hours a day and it will all be working outdoors. Full PPE will be provided.
- A roster of time off (unpaid) will be developed and individual preferences will be taken into account (i.e. weeks off versus working weeks) but the needs of the project will come first.
- Payment terms are one week after receipt of invoice.
- Free B&B accommodation will be provided near the project site 7 days a week.
- The contract length will be six months. It will commence in mid-May, date TBC. Contracts may be extended as the project develops based on driver performance.
- Working location will be around Nottinghamshire .
Emails with CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org