The road closures will be at:
- Stag Hill, The Chase, Madrid Road, Guildford Park Road, Farnham Road, Bridge Street, Onslow Street, Friary Bridge and Park Street will all be closed at around 10.40am for 10 minutes
- Millmead, High Street (from Park Street to Millbrook), Tunsgate and Chapel Street will all be closed from 6am until 12.30pm
- Chertsey Street, Nightingale Road, London Road, Eastgate Gardens and High Street (from Chertsey Street to London Road will be shut from 6am until 8pm
- From 6am to 8pm, a one-way system will be in place on North Street. Millbrook will be shut from 11.15am until 12.15pm
- Parkway will be shut for 20 minutes at around 4.30pm
- High Street (from Millbrook to Chertsey Street) will be shut from midnight on Friday June 26 until 8pm Saturday June 27
Below you can also see the map showing where you can find the various attractions in Stoke Park on Armed Forces Day itself.